- Appeared on The Agenda with Steve Paikin: The Future is Wearable: Shifting Identities October 16 2017, Isabel Pedersen discussed transition to embodied computing with several guests.
- Interviewed for The Toronto Star “Why millennials have embraced the magical unicorn trend” by Amanda Cosco which was published on 9 June 2017.
- Interviewed for The Christian Science Monitor “Can Google’s Pixel overtake iPhone’s cultural clout?“ by Joseph Dussault which was published on October 19 2016.
- Interviewed for The London Free Press “Don’t post ill about the dead” by Dale Curruthers which was published on 10 October 2016.
Quoted in Wochenblatt. (German weekly news outlet) “Intelligent clothing – future-proof textiles and their innovative functions” which was published on January 21, 2016.
- Featured in iKinds article titled Ready to wear (finally): Kids tech toys challenge screen time by Jeremy Dickson which was published on November 6, 2015
- Featured in a Fast Company article by Michael Grothaus entitled The Wearable Computer for Little Girls which was published on May 11, 2015.
- Featured in a Philly Voice article by Merri Kim entitled CEO hopes new toy for young girls is a link to careers in STEM which was published on May 14, 2015.
- Featured in a Beta Kit article by Tom Emrich entitled Disrupting Art with Wearable Technology which was published on February 13, 2015.
- Featured in a Student Speak article at UOIT by Dimitri Tsalavoutas entitled Wearable Technology at UOIT’s Decimal Lab published on November 19, 2014.
- Appeared on The Agenda with Steve Paikin: Our Digital Lives on October 16, 2014.
Appeared in Life After Digital TVO documentary by Marc Le Guerre (release October 15 2014), aired on TVO several times over the week
- Interviewed by Gill Deacon CBC Here and Now September 9 2014 on the Apple Watch release.
- Interviewed for The New York Times “Tech, Meet Fashion” by columnist Nick Bilton. September 3, 2014. (Carried by The Times of India September 7, 2014).
- Quoted in TechTimes “Jony Ive on Apple iWatch: Switzerland is in trouble”
- Featured in Calgary Herald “Spur Festival not afraid to ask the big questions” April 2 2014 by Stephen Hunt.
- Interview for Clinical Innovation and Technology Magazine “Looking into the future: wearables & implantables” by Beth Walsh Februrary 25 2014. TriMed Media Group, Road Island.
Quoted in Neue Zürcher Zeitung “Damit kommt Google in Ihren Kopf” by Martina Kühne February 6 2014. (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Interview for Heise Online “Wearables: Rasantes Wachstum prognostiziert” [Wearables: Rapid growth forecast] January 31 2014. (German news outlet).
- Interview for IT MARKT “Goldgrube Wearables” [Goldmine Wearables] by David Klier January 31 2014 (German news outlet).
- Interview for article in The Toronto Sun “Ontario Elementary Teachers Federation wants cell phones checked at classroom door” by Melanie Anderson (The London Free Press). August 29, 2013. Also ran in The London Free Press, The Stratford Beacon, The Chatham Daily News, The Brockville Recorder, The Local U.K. News, St. Thomas Times Journal amongst several other outlets.
- Interview for Metro Toronto. “Technologists Strangest Minds Eye the Future” by Jessica Smith. June 26, 2013
- Interview for Semana Magazine (Columbia) May 11, 2013. “Google Glass: The Vision of the Future.”
- Interview for CBC Television News with Aaron Saltzman Science and Technology “Google Glass is Just the Beginning” Friday, March 8, 2013.
- Interview on CBC Radio Metro Morning host, Matt Galloway, “Gadget Identity” October 24, 2012.
- Interview on CBC Radio Spark host, Nora Young. “Isabel Pedersen on Reality-Shifting Interfaces” aired onOctober 24, December 12 , and 15, 2010.
- Guest on What if? Series CIUT FM 89.5 and Hart House, March 15, 2011.